- Position: Associate
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Dangerous Condition of Public Property, Wrongful Death, Product Liability
- Location: 50 Francisco Street, Suite 460, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Phone: (415) 986-3339
Jeffrey, a proud Bay Area native, graduated cum laude from the University of San Francisco School of Law. During his time at USF he took advantage of the school’s rich history of producing trial lawyers by participating in the Intensive Advocacy Program, where he studied trial technique under some of the most accomplished lawyers and judges in California. He has interned for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in Boston and for the Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic. He was awarded a certificate in International and Comparative Law from the University of San Francisco.
Before coming to the law, Jeffrey studied theater arts at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, and spent ten years working in the performing arts in Boston and New York City.
He joined our team as a paralegal in 2016, but is overjoyed to have graduated from law school in May of 2020 and within a year had already completed three trials, despite the fact that most courts were closed due to the pandemic for the majority of that year.
Jeffrey currently lives in San Francisco with his wife, who studies special education at San Francisco State University, and their dog, Yorik, who studies squirrels out the window. He enjoys travel, the outdoors, and crossword puzzles.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Dangerous Condition of Public Property
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- State Bar of California
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California; J.D., Cum Laude, 2020
Honors: Member, National Appellate Advocacy Competition team member.
Honors: Awarded certificate for the study of International and Comparative Law with Honors
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT; B.A., 2008, Major: Theater and Dance
Honors and Awards
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Award in European Union Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California